Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

AOB Featured Artist


     Cincqua Terra Dreaming, 24x24 Acrylic on Canvas, © Bruce Ulrich. 

This is a recent painting that will be in April's show at Art on Broadway where I am the featured artist.  The title of the show is "Tasting Pleasure” a theme the brings to mind memories of friends, food, wine, conversations and good times.  I'm showing several types of paintings from still lives to abstracts that show my fascination with the sight and taste pleasures of food and drink, universal joys.
If you are in Beaverton the show opening is 6 to9 pm on Saturday, April 7th. 
This if my first post in a long while, but for those who've read my last post know that I've been preoccupied reorganizing, downsizing and otherwise dealing with my wife's estate.  This phase is slowing down allowing for time to be in the studio and try making something.
I will be more regular in painting and posting.
April will be a busy month because on the next weekend the Spring show for the Watercolor Society of Oregon on Saturday April 14th in Portland at the Oregon Society of Artists. This painting was selected as one of the 80 chosen by the juror Carla O'Connor.
Upper Falls, 20x10, Acrylic Mixed Media on Yupo © Bruce Ulrich

Thanks for looking and please share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment